Friday, October 3, 2008

Tappin' Shoes


Immy in the "'raj" (garage) checking out the $1.00 "tappin' shoes" we found today at St. Vincent de Paul in Port Angeles.

I also found a pair of pink cowgirl boots there for $.40 for her Halloween cowgirl costume that until today consisted mainly of a fringed pink suede skirt that I also got for $.40 at the Serenity House thrift shop in PA. Tonight, Cousin YaYa gave us a cool cowgirl hat and the brilliant suggestion that Imogen ride her stick horse Sissy. I'm trying to think of a clever twist on the cowgirl theme.

"That be fun Mama?" she asked--right before I took this picture--of taking a bike ride on the back of my bike.

1 comment:

Carrie at Rhubarbsky said...

GAH! Amy, you always find the cutest (and cheapest!) stuff at those stores. . . good finds. Can't wait to see the little cowgirl.
I found a holly hobby bonnet for Abby at Serenity House a few weeks ago for 50 cents. Oh yeah. . Holly Hobby, here we come!

MomsRising.org