Tuesday, April 10, 2007

My Mom


My Mom retired in early March after serving the women, children and families of Forks and the West End communities of the Olympic Peninsula for more than 30 years. She worked hard, took her job seriously and genuinely cared about her patients.

As much as she will be missed by those she cared for, I'm glad she has well-deserved time for herself to pursue all the things in life she's interested in (especially her three grandchildren). We're so happy to have a "full-time" Grammy!

Congratulations Mom! I am proud of you and inspired by you.

Forks Forum, March 7, 2007

1 comment:

Naomi said...

Sue will be missed for sure. Forks is a better place because of her and I know all women benefitted from you. I'm really happy for her to be able to pursue other ventures now. Good luck out there, Sue!

MomsRising.org